Monday, April 9, 2012

Silver Egg

We have had a nice Easter weekend with lots of chocolate and time spent with each other. Every year we seem to have lots of plans, but this year we have only done things we have felt like on the day. Sleep-ins almost every morning, long walks in Kings Park and in the Perth Hills. We have cooked dinner for the family and hours have been spent on skype with family from Sweden. I have also taken time to practise yoga and of course had way too much chocolate. To be honest, I’m enjoying the last few right now that has been hidden in this silver egg from Day Birger & Mikkelsen. My dear friend Josefin bought this egg for me a few years ago and I always think of her when I bring it out for Easter ♥

2 comments:

  1. Sa precis till mig själv, vilket vackert ägg du har.
    Sen läser jag att du fått det av mig. Hade jag glömt men kul att ta fram till påsk. Mysigt att skypa!!!

    Ha en bra jobbvecka!
    Kram/Josefin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag fick den i fodelsedags present av dig :-) xx

    ReplyDelete