Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yoga

Pic: AlltOmYoga
My friend Claire and I signed up to do an intensive two week
ashtanga yoga course a few weeks ago and it all started this week. We arrived
at the same time the first morning with our mats under our arms, both excited
but a little on edge. I think we both asked ourselves why we had committed to
getting up at 5.30 in the morning every weekday for two weeks. I very soon realised
it’s all worth it – Today is day 4 and I’m really enjoying it. It’s a great way
to start the day and its a nice break from my normal morning routine which
includes weights, sprints and a loud PT. I think yoga could become my new
thing..

2 comments:

  1. Du är så duktig!!!!! Nästa månad ska jag också börja träna. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad kul att du ska borja trana - Blir det Yes? Kram

    ReplyDelete