Wednesday, November 23, 2011



Images: Peter Carlsson Hus & Hem

These stairs are so simple and classic, I like how its painted black and white. Its funny that the shoes are at the bottom of the stairs and next to the front door. It took me years to remember not to take my shoes off at the door when I came into someone’s house here in Australia. I always got a weird look as I was taking them off, but where I grew up you would get in trouble if you didn’t. If you came home to our apartment here in Australia you would see a line of my petite shoes at the front door and as you walk further into the place you would see my fiancés shoes next to the couch. That’s just what he does and have done since he was a child, walk straight into the house, sits down on the couch and the shoes comes off! I love our odd little habits.


1 comment:

  1. Intressant hur annorlunda synsätt olika länder har.
    Gillade också trappan, snyggt med kontrasterna. Vi hr också funderar på att måla om trappa så men det är inget vi tänker göra den närmsta tiden.

    Kram vännen!!/Josefin

    Du anar inte hur glad Tobias blev när jag äntligen fick ta i honom på jobbet för att berätta den glad nyheten. :)

    ReplyDelete