Monday, November 21, 2011

Photography



I photographed a Hollywood and Oscar inspired birthday party on the weekend. It was quiet an event with a red carpet and actors dressed up as Austin Powers, Dame Edna and Marilyn Monroe to name a few, who mingled with the guests. The food looked delicious and they had gone all out on the decorations, on either side of the red carpet were two massive Oscars.
Later in the evening the party moved upstairs to the pool area where there were more surprises, you should have seen the face expressions when the guests saw playboy bunnies and shirtless guys around the pool! I stayed for another hour or so and then I decided it was time to take my camera home. What a party, I don’t think I will ever see anything like it again!

1 comment:

  1. Det låter som en fancy tillställning. Så roligt att du fick äran att fota. Det hade varit kul o se fler foton.

    Såg att du ringt på skype idag. Vi var ute på en promenad. Vi kan höras imorgon.

    Kram/Josefin

    ReplyDelete