Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Alicia is One










I’m so excited to share this birthday with you, it’s the first birthday party of my niece Alicia. I’m so happy to have this sweet baby girl in my life, and you couldn’t imagine how important it is for me to be here in Sweden with my family on this special occasion.. I’m wishing a very happy birthday to my favourite little girl in the whole world. I promise to look after you when you come and stay with us in Australia when you are a teenager, but don’t mention it to your mum and dad. They wouldn’t let you go, they have seen how it can go.. It will be our secret! The party was captured by me, between munching on delicious cakes & sweets and cuddles from Alicia. I hope you enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

  1. Åh vilka fina bilder. Du måste bara skicka över de till mig. Hon får gärna hälsa på dig men absolut inget annat. Det är ett avtal mellan henne o mig som hon vet om än. :) oerhört kul att vi fick fira hennes dag tillsammans. Det är ett sant nöje att få skriva; Ses imorgonkram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post Em!! Great shots! xo C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a very special aunty! Glad you were there for the party. Save some cake for me please! Hubby to be. X

    ReplyDelete