Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Leila

Image: Wolfgang Kleinschmidt, Metro


Last night I watched the first episode of Leila’s Sweet Christmas, every year she has a Christmas show where she cooks delicious food and sweets. She is Sweden’s favourite sweets chef and most people I know own one of her baking books. A lot of the desserts I make for my friends come from one of her books called A Piece of Cake. It’s a colourful collection with new delicious recipes, but it also contains a lot of her own family’s old recipes. I like how she shares them with all of us.
Leila is busy preparing for a Glögg Party with her son Walter in the picture above. Apparently every year she has a Glögg Party for all their family and friends, one year I want to do just that, invite all my Australian friends over for some Glögg & Pepparkaks mingle. I think they will enjoy learning a little more about my Swedish Christmas traditions.

1 comment:

  1. Själv missade jag Leila igår. Fräckt att du såg det på datorn.

    Du får ha ett glögg o pepparkaks mingel nästa år så Australienarna får smak av svensk jul.

    Vi får äta lussebullar o pepparkakor när du kommer hem. :) Och dricka chai te. :)
    Mys!!

    Kram gumman/Josefin

    ReplyDelete