Thursday, December 1, 2011

Picnic



In a couple of weeks the best group of friends are getting together for our yearly Christmas Party. This year we are going to have a picnic. This is very Australian to me as us Swedes would never be able to have a picnic in the middle of the Christmas celebrations as it would be too cold. The closest we would do to that would be to go ice skating together on a frosen lake somewhere and bring some nice sandwiches to munch on and hot chocolate to keep warm. Anyway, back to the picnic.. I have started to think about the food I will bring, it will most likely be something with a Swedish twist. What I do know for sure that I will bring is my favorite Swedish cider, I was so excited the first time I saw it on the shelf of a Perth liquor shop and it brought back memories of parties in the past. It’s called Rekorderlig and comes in a few different flavours, my favorites are Strawberry & Lime, Pear and Wild Berries. To be honest though, they are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment