Friday, December 16, 2011

Memories of Magical Stories









Images: Sofi Sykfont, Lantliv


This beautiful old home has plenty of white walls and floors, I’m in paradise! The country style Swedish home bring back fond memories of Astrid Lindgren’s books I grew up with. I’m flying home for Christmas next week and I’m going to dig out those old books and read them from cover to cover. I know we have a few video tapes of the movies somewhere too, if only I had a video player! I will make sure that I have the movies and books in my possession when we have kids one day, I wouldn’t want them to grow up without Astrid’s magical stories.

1 comment:

  1. Vilka fina julbilder. Inspiration till tusen. Lantlig jul är mysigast. Packa ner varma kofter för det lär behövas. :)

    kRAMAR/JOSEFIN

    ReplyDelete