Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Idyllic atmosphere









Images: Kristian Septimius Krogh, Bo Bedre


I’m really enjoying all Christmas inspiration I can get in this Australian summer. Thank god for the net, Christmas time for me is and will always have a connection to snow and a cold winter. The Christmas on the beach we have here is all fun, but it never feels like real Christmas to me. I know there will be people who disagree with me, and how lucky is that. It would be sad if we all thought the same and had the same view on everything. Today I’m getting my inspiration from this beautiful Danish home, its very simply decorated and I like it.

2 comments:

  1. För att få julkänlsa krävs mörker, snö, julmusik och massa levande ljus.

    Jätte fina julbilder, enkelt och snyggt. Precis i min smak med. :)

    16 dagar kvar..... :)
    Kramar/Josefin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag haller med dig! Gud vad jag langtar, det ska bli sa mysigt och kul att komma hem!

    ReplyDelete