Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For the vision board

Pic from here
I need as much inspiration as possible to plan
our wedding later this year, so every week I surround my self with all sorts of
wedding things. I’m lucky to have a few friends who already are married that
share their experiences with me and I try to find inspirations through
magazines and the internet. The most important thing after collecting all great
ideas is to be able to make it our own. It’s important to stay true to myself and my
fiancé and only do the things that represent us. Its all well and good to get
inspiration from everyone, but I always try and stay true to the things that
means something to us.

2 comments:

  1. Man vill ju att det ska vara personligt. Ert bröllop kommer bli perfekt i alla punkter. Ni är två fantastiska personer som sprider enormt mycket glädje.

    Ser framemot er STORA dag. Inte ett öga torrt!
    Kram vännen/Josefin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du kommer att bli den finaste och vackraste bruden! Och du är så lyckligt lottad att det är Adam som blir din man / Mamma

    ReplyDelete