Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Tuesday



My precious vase ♥ My grandmother gave it to me and her mother once gave it to her.

I rushed home at lunchtime today because a new magazine from Sköna Hem with its shiny cover was waiting for me. I was looking forward to a quiet hour with food and my mag before I had to go back to work. When I drove through the gate I saw my fiancés car, he was upstairs on a conference call. My idea of a quiet time in the corner of the couch looking through my Swedish gem was ruined.. It wasn’t too bad after all, I learned a few things from what the business coach said over the laptop speakers and I might even consider listening in on future sessions too.

1 comment:

  1. Kul att du har denna gamla vas som var min mormors, tänk att den fick flytta ända till Australien!Minnas den sedan jag var liten/ Mamma

    ReplyDelete