Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coffee Table



Our hunt for a coffee table with the label “just right” had been going on for a few weeks when we snapped one up on the weekend. The truth is that I knew all along what I wanted, but it took some time for me to reassure my other half that this was the table for us. He was a little unsure about it and to be honest I think he thought it looked weird! Then last Saturday we went back to the shop and had another look. He finally agreed it would be a cool addition to our otherwise streamlined room. The only thing I had in the back of my mind all along was the colour.. I just didn’t think that the natural wood would look quiet right with the rest of the furniture, I thought a couple of white washes would make it perfect. I decided to take one battle at the time and kept quiet about my thoughts about the change I wanted to make to our brand new, not so cheap, piece of furniture.. As you can see – I gave it a nice wash of white colour in the end!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Em, I think the white wash makes it look perfect!

    ReplyDelete